0% Financing Options Available!
Dr. Durbin and his staff strive to improve the overall health of our patients by providing orthodontic treatment that will result in a beautiful smile with optimum function and long term stability. In addition to the orthodontic treatment provided by Dr. Durbin, our patients also benefit from seeing their dentist on a regular basis to maintain their oral health and provide other dental services that enhance their smile. Please use our dental library to learn more about other dental problems and treatments available from your dentist. If you have questions or need to schedule an appointment, contact us.
Orthodontic treatment can help people of all ages.
It's fairly easy to re-position teeth if they are healthy and you do not have serious problems with your gums.
Here are just a few of the many benefits of orthodontic treatment:
- Permanent teeth can be gradually guided into proper alignment and position.
- Creating more space for permanent teeth.
- Minimizing or eliminating the potential for damage to jaw joints.
- Helping to ensure better facial balance, including proper lip closure, dental arch widths, and jaw growth.
- Minimizing the likelihood of cracked or chipped teeth (from bad bites).
- Correcting eating and speech difficulties.